PVRs compatible with Sky Sports via Top Up TV

Old August 1st 12, 10:37 AM
robburley robburley is offline
Junior Member

Default PVRs compatible with Sky Sports via Top Up TV

I want to access Sky Sports via my Freeview PVR but am advised by Top Up TV that Sky is only compatible with certain kinds of PVR. They offer one free but it can't record and they are unable to tell me which other models are compatible.
Does anyone know which are or what specifications are required?

Thanks!

Rob