Maplin Bareback Twin Tuna PVR - questions

Old December 23rd 07, 02:07 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Deano

Default Maplin Bareback Twin Tuna PVR - questions

Further to the previous helpful thread could I ask if anyone is having
problems switching between the tv and the tuner? My tv remote seemed
disabled once the Nikkai was installed yesterday.
I pressed the DTV/VCR button hoping for a result but since then button
presses on the Nikkai remote will operate buttons on the tv remote.

Flipping back and forth on the Nikkai will eventually see me have full
access to the pvr remote but things are still not working. I just pressed
Menu and this activated an OSD item called CPU OFF which will only go away
when I turn the tv off and on again.

My other problem is that I can't play back a recorded programme. After
activating reclist, I click OK and a bar appears at the top showing the
running time but then it goes back to the current programme.

Any ideas? Timeshifting is working ok.