Active TopUP Tv card: Wanted

Old August 31st 07, 11:18 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
JurgenTheGerman

Default Active TopUP Tv card: Wanted

Which I can receive all channels and all day.

particularly interested in Eurosport.

if anyone has one which I can use with my toppy i'd be interested in
hearing from you.

I dont want to go and buy one of their thomson pvr boxes.

rgds

Jurgen.

Old August 31st 07, 12:11 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
JP[_2_]

On Aug 31, 12:18 pm, JurgenTheGerman wrote:
Which I can receive all channels and all day.

particularly interested in Eurosport.

if anyone has one which I can use with my toppy i'd be interested in
hearing from you.

I dont want to go and buy one of their thomson pvr boxes.

rgds

Jurgen.

I think you've misunderstood what top up Tv is actually about.
It's slick marketing, but actually a pile of crap. They only send
their selection of programmes later down the line overnight.
I've only discovered today that the so called additional channels do
not carry all that channels live broadcasts, so you may end up with
basket weaving from Bratislava on ES.
See www.topup.tv/programmesnew.htm

Try going for on old sky analogue receiver and getting ES on Astra1
wih german commentary.