No Inside TiVo or Channel Highlights

Old June 6th 04, 04:57 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
BlankReg

Default No Inside TiVo or Channel Highlights

Just noticed that the Inside TiVo and Channel Highlights options are
displaying that 'This service is not available at this time".

Is it just me or is this a widespread thing ? When did these disappear ? I
don't check them very often as it is not something I use a lot, but it was
quite useful for finding the odd program that was worth watching, that a
scan of Digiguide missed.

Strange !

Old June 6th 04, 08:00 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Meng

Just noticed that the Inside TiVo and Channel Highlights options are
displaying that 'This service is not available at this time".

Is it just me or is this a widespread thing ? When did these disappear ? I
don't check them very often as it is not something I use a lot, but it was
quite useful for finding the odd program that was worth watching, that a
scan of Digiguide missed.

Strange !

Well it isn't just you - I'm getting it too.

Old June 11th 04, 07:58 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Dave Hillam

Meng wrote in uk.tech.tv.video.pvr on Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:00:59 +0100
:

Just noticed that the Inside TiVo and Channel Highlights options are
displaying that 'This service is not available at this time".

Is it just me or is this a widespread thing ? When did these disappear ? I
don't check them very often as it is not something I use a lot, but it was
quite useful for finding the odd program that was worth watching, that a
scan of Digiguide missed.

Well it isn't just you - I'm getting it too.

Back now (Fri 11 June). (agreed, this is only marginally useful)

Dave

--
If the Internet is a Marx Brothers movie, and
Web, e-mail, and IRC are Groucho, Chico, and Harpo,