Hauppauge PVR usb2 Help

Old May 23rd 04, 10:07 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Bill Moore

Default Hauppauge PVR usb2 Help

Having problems getting Win TV to work. I am able to scan the TV stations
and all the correct stations are identified. Then when I try to display any
station there is no audio or video. Have Hauppauge Win TV - PVR usb2 running
XP home with service pack 1.

Old May 24th 04, 09:50 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
scag

Hello Bill
I too have the haupapuge PVR USB2 working A-ok on WinXp Pro (not sure which
service pack).
I dont have a answer but i know from hearing other forums that have you
uninstalled and reinstalled?

Mike