Pace PVR 7 day EPG - Freeview roll-out

Old May 9th 04, 02:52 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Richard

Default Pace PVR 7 day EPG - Freeview roll-out

Nice to see tha they quote the PACE PVR as one of the freeview boxes that
will decode the signal. I hope by this they actually do mean the PACE Twin
and not some other box.
http://www.dtg.org.uk/news/uknews/-f...epg_london.htm

Old May 9th 04, 10:49 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Stephen Neal

Richard wrote:
Nice to see tha they quote the PACE PVR as one of the freeview boxes
that will decode the signal. I hope by this they actually do mean
the PACE Twin and not some other box.
http://www.dtg.org.uk/news/uknews/-f...epg_london.htm

My Pace DTVA is happily decoding it from Crystal palace. AIUI the Twin and
the DTVA have a similar EPG system - so I imagine that the Twin will also
have a go at decoding the new EPG.

(My Hauppauge Nova-T also copes quite well with it)

Steve

Old May 10th 04, 12:36 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Ancipital

On Sun, 09 May 2004 22:49:44 +0100, Stephen Neal wrote:

Richard wrote:
Nice to see tha they quote the PACE PVR as one of the freeview boxes
that will decode the signal. I hope by this they actually do mean
the PACE Twin and not some other box.
http://www.dtg.org.uk/news/uknews/-f...epg_london.htm

My Pace DTVA is happily decoding it from Crystal palace. AIUI the Twin and
the DTVA have a similar EPG system - so I imagine that the Twin will also
have a go at decoding the new EPG.

(My Hauppauge Nova-T also copes quite well with it)

Yep, works on the Twin. The software could do with a few tweaks, though.
At the least, a skip forwards/backwards one day would be nice...

--
http://www.buddhas.org is currently tqt- back soon.
[- ancipital attt hotmail dott cohm -]

Old May 10th 04, 05:41 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr

On Mon, 10 May 2004 12:36:15 +0100, Ancipital
wrote:

Yep, works on the Twin. The software could do with a few tweaks, though.
At the least, a skip forwards/backwards one day would be nice...

Although it not exactly that - you can "squash" up the view to, I
think, 12 hours on 1 screen which lets you page through the day
quicker.

I think its the Vol+ and Vol- for the second tuner which alter it,
BICBW.
Old May 11th 04, 11:24 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Ancipital

On Mon, 10 May 2004 17:41:50 +0100, K wrote:

Although it not exactly that - you can "squash" up the view to, I
think, 12 hours on 1 screen which lets you page through the day
quicker.

I think its the Vol+ and Vol- for the second tuner which alter it,
BICBW.

Ah, that might be handy, thanks. I'll look for that when I get a chance..