tutv & pace twin

Old May 7th 04, 11:38 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Michael Robertson

Default tutv & pace twin

will the top-up tv card work ok with the pace twin ?

many thanks in advance.

Old May 7th 04, 04:47 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Blue eyed surfer

"Michael Robertson" wrote in message
will the top-up tv card work ok with the pace twin ?

many thanks in advance.

No, the twin lacks a card reader and any decryption software.

---

Old May 9th 04, 01:27 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Simon Slavin

On 07/05/2004, Blue eyed surfer wrote in message
:

will the top-up tv card work ok with the pace twin ?

many thanks in advance.

No, the twin lacks a card reader and any decryption software.

Actually, the Twins /has/ a card reader. It's all wired up too.
But you're right in that current versions of the software don't
talk to it.

Simon.
--
Using pre-release version of newsreader.
Please tell me if it does weird things.
Old May 10th 04, 11:37 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Ancipital

On Fri, 07 May 2004 17:47:53 +0100, Blue eyed surfer wrote:

"Michael Robertson" wrote in message
will the top-up tv card work ok with the pace twin ?

many thanks in advance.

No, the twin lacks a card reader and any decryption software.

For some very innacurate values of "lack", it's there, smack in the front
of the thing.

As I recall, it will need a firmware update before you can use the reader,
though.

--
http://www.buddhas.org is currently tqt- back soon.
[- ancipital attt hotmail dott cohm -]