Panasonic E85 HD question

Old May 3rd 04, 06:24 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
RJH

Default Panasonic E85 HD question

Hi - not sure if anyone can help with this but here goes ...

When I record using certain settings (the ones I want) with the E85 the
manual says it's recorded in 4:3 aspect - 16:9 isn't an option. When I play
back a disk on the computer they are indeed 4:3 - 768 x 576.

However when I play the same disk on the E85, or a Sony DVD player, or the
file from the E85's hard disk they look (to my eyes!) perfect - exactly as
broadcast on a w/s TV.

Am I missing something?!

TIA

Rob