Tivo with Alzheimers...(UK)

Old May 2nd 04, 10:06 PM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Zomaar

Default Tivo with Alzheimers...(UK)

Hi,

My Tivo seems to have lost its programme info, many of the SP's I set up
have got no upcoming episodes, even though I know they are coming...

If I "Search By Title", it shows *some* of them - but when I select them, it
bombs me back to "Now Showing"
If it doesn't find the programme I want to record by doing a "Search By
Title", I can do a manual record, and it finds it, identifies it and records
it...

In my "To Do" list, my SP's are still there, but with no upcoming
episodes...???

It still makes its daily call OK, it will record old thumbs OK, but it's
lost recently set-up SP's...What's wrong with it?

I've rebooted the power, still the same...

Any help appreciated, Ali

Old May 2nd 04, 11:08 PM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Joe Smith

Zomaar wrote:

My Tivo seems to have lost its programme info, many of the SP's I set up
have got no upcoming episodes, even though I know they are coming...

If I "Search By Title", it shows *some* of them - but when I select them, it
bombs me back to "Now Showing"

The same thing happened to me a while back, when ATT Cable TV changed its
name to Comcast Cable TV. I went through Guided Setup again, selected
the appropriate channel line-up by its new name, and all the correct
info showed up. I expect this procedure will work in the UK as well.
-Joe
Old May 3rd 04, 03:38 PM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Zomaar

"Joe Smith" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s04...
Zomaar wrote:

My Tivo seems to have lost its programme info, many of the SP's I set up
have got no upcoming episodes, even though I know they are coming...

If I "Search By Title", it shows *some* of them - but when I select

them, it
bombs me back to "Now Showing"

The same thing happened to me a while back, when ATT Cable TV changed its
name to Comcast Cable TV. I went through Guided Setup again, selected
the appropriate channel line-up by its new name, and all the correct
info showed up. I expect this procedure will work in the UK as well.

I've ran another guided setup, and it now works a treat...

Thanks, Joe !