Which Sky box is best to use with Tivo

Old April 14th 04, 08:14 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
James Hart

Default Which Sky box is best to use with Tivo

I'm on Freeview at the moment but would like to get satelite for Motors TV.
As I understand things it's a free channel so no subscription needed,
however I haven't got any sat gear to get it with so...
What's the best Sky box to work with Tivo or are they all pretty much the
same?

--
James...
www.jameshart.co.uk

Old April 15th 04, 06:37 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Jomtien

James Hart wrote:

What's the best Sky box to work with Tivo or are they all pretty much the
same?

They are all more or less the same. I like to use this with my Tivo
http://www.skyeye.force9.co.uk/skyeye.htm and I commend it to anyone
who wants reliable Sky digibox channel changes.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/yvnsy
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.co.uk/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old April 19th 04, 11:13 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Cyril

"James Hart" wrote in message
I'm on Freeview at the moment but would like to get satelite for Motors

TV.
As I understand things it's a free channel so no subscription needed,
however I haven't got any sat gear to get it with so...
What's the best Sky box to work with Tivo or are they all pretty much the
same?

--
James...
www.jameshart.co.uk

If money is no object, buy a Sky+, take out its hard drive and sell it /use
it in your PC/ add it to TiVo.

This will give you a faster more responsive sky box.

---