TiVO-Like PC application

Old April 14th 04, 02:42 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Knut Eldhuset

Default TiVO-Like PC application

Khyle wrote:
Hi there.

I'm trying to find something which works in a similar way to TiVO's ability
to pause live TV, and record the programming to a hard drive. I did ask
elsewhere but all they could help me with was Linux applications, and I need
this for the Windows platform.

I'm preferably looking for Open-Source or otherwise free but if it looks
good enough I may consider buying a program.

www.freevo.org

--
Knut Eldhuset

"Linux is only free if your time has no value."
-Jamie Zawinski, founder of Mozilla.org