5.1 speakers for PC PVR

Old April 13th 04, 01:17 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
John Bailey

Default 5.1 speakers for PC PVR

Hi
I'm in the late planning stages of putting together a PVR system. I'm
looking for a set of 5.1 speakers which do not all connect to the subwoofer
box. My living room is not that big, so I don't need that much power,
although I would like it to be there if required.

John