Aparments with communal dish and sky+

Old April 6th 04, 11:39 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Henry Egbu

Default Aparments with communal dish and sky+

I have sky+ and I'm just about to move to a flat with a communal dish. I
cannot put up my own dish. How can I get round the problem of needing 2
independent feeds to my sky +. I was pointed towards a staker / destacker,
however, I cannot get to the dish. Please help.

Old April 7th 04, 07:17 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Jomtien

Henry Egbu wrote:

I was pointed towards a staker / destacker,

That's the answer.

however, I cannot get to the dish.

You have no option.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/yvnsy