Pace Twin

Old April 3rd 04, 12:58 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Med

Default Pace Twin

testing...

"Simon Slavin" . uk wrote
in message ...
On 29/03/2004, P and H Macguire wrote in message [email protected]
172186.news.uni-berlin.de:

Anyone in this group have a Pace Twin and is perfectly happy with it?

I'm not sure about 'perfectly', but I have a Pace Twin and
consider it easily worth what I paid for it. The ability to
record without having to grovel around and find a blank
tape is wonderful.

Simon.
--
Using pre-release version of newsreader.
Please tell me if it does weird things.

Old April 5th 04, 10:58 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Ancipital

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 00:58:37 +0100, Med wrote:

testing...

alt.test?

--
http://www.buddhas.org is currently tqt- back soon.