Pace Twin

Old April 1st 04, 09:59 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
sedum

Default Pace Twin

snip
Really
annoying examples include fast forwarding through the adverts and having it
jump ahead to the end of the programme - this one happens all the time.

snip

Cheers,

John.

I had this problem, but it disappeared after the most recent software
update. Anyway, don't use fast forward to get past the ads. Use the
'60 second jump forward' control. 3 or 4 presses and you're there.
I think the TWIN is great and wouldn't now be without it. There may
be better things round the corner, but I got mine from Argos for 198,
which at the time I bought it was the cheapest I could find.

David