Help

Old February 24th 04, 08:50 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
[email protected]

Default Help

Just purchased a Hauppauge WinTV Express card
To record I select (create VCD compatible file)
Once recorded I play it on my pc and it looks fine but the sound is
slightly lower
I then burn it to disk using Nero 6
But when I play it back on my dvd player the picture is way to bright and
washed out and the sound is really loud .
Can anyone help What am I doing wrong
My Specs

Gigabyte MB
Via Chipset
Athlon XP 2000+
512 SDRAM
on board sound
60 Gig Hard drive
Pioneer 4x+ and -dvd writer
Liteon cd 52 speed writer
WinTv Express card
Windows XP Pro Service pack 1

--
Growing old is compulsory - growing up is optional
[email protected]

---