Help wanted with Phantom PVR

Old February 21st 04, 02:53 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
biccy

Default Help wanted with Phantom PVR

I bought one of these units and cannot get it to work properly with my
Hitachi VCR.

It wakes up and starts flashing LEDas (after being programmed) as the
AUtoview comes up but my VCR just ignores it. I've tried re-progamming many
times and differnet SCART leads and combinations but to no avail.

Has anyone used one ofthese and can help me get it going ?

Mark