News on Humax PVR-9000T

Old February 5th 04, 09:20 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
CJY

Default News on Humax PVR-9000T

Being interested in getting a twin digital tuner PVR, I have emailed some of
the suppliers (e.g. Humax, Fusion) to get some feedback on availability and
to see if they might have slots to support the Top-Up TV that is being
talked about in the press. Below is the first of the replies from Humax.

Chris

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

The PVR-9000T model has been redesigned due to market demand and is not due
for release until June/July 2004. We currently do not have the
specifications for this model but they will be available in the future from
our UK website www.humaxdigital.co.uk. All of our models are cable of
displaying the EPG provided by Freeview so we hope that they will release
the EPG in the coming months throughout the UK.

We do not have plans to insert a CI slot or have the receiver CAS embedded
at the current time.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards

Michael Caughey
Technical Engineer
Humax Electronics Co. Ltd.
Unit 1 Jubilee Road
Newtownards
Co Down
N. Ireland
BT23 4YH
===============================
Tel: +44 (0)2891 824983
Fax: +44 (0)2891 812932
E-mail:
ICQ: 104443606
===============================
Website:
http://www.humaxdigital.com
HCSA: http://www.humaxdigital.com/hcsa
===============================

Old February 7th 04, 02:39 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Simon Slavin

On 05/02/2004, CJY wrote in message [email protected]
text.dial.pipex.com:

Being interested in getting a twin digital tuner PVR, I have emailed
some of the suppliers (e.g. Humax, Fusion) to get some feedback on
availability and to see if they might have slots to support the Top-Up
TV that is being talked about in the press. Below is the first of the
replies from Humax.

Note that the Pace Twins does have the necessary slot. At the moment
the firmware ignores it, but it's wired-up and can be accessed.

Simon.
--
Posted using test version of software.
Please tell me if anything isn't right.