five EPG with Pace recording

Old January 24th 04, 08:10 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
nick

Default five EPG with Pace recording

ARGH! Has this happened to you? You record a movie only
to find its recorded it upto the point where 5 news intercedes. They
need to stop listing news during movies.

Old January 26th 04, 08:27 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
TimK

"nick" wrote in message .. .
ARGH! Has this happened to you? You record a movie only
to find its recorded it upto the point where 5 news intercedes. They
need to stop listing news during movies.

Yup, it confuses my Thomson STB into thinking that the news goes on
until the end of the film!

I would recommend recording the film using a manually entered event to
cover the film from start to finish and then skip through the news on
playback.

Does this happen with Sky+ recordings? I haven't tried a film on five
yet.

TimK
Old January 26th 04, 02:54 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr

On 26 Jan 2004 01:27:34 -0800, (TimK) wrote:

Does this happen with Sky+ recordings? I haven't tried a film on five
yet.

Yes it does, but if you select the series link it gets both parts
Old January 26th 04, 06:33 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Simon Slavin

On 24/01/2004, nick wrote in message
:

ARGH! Has this happened to you? You record a movie only
to find its recorded it upto the point where 5 news intercedes.

Yes. I no longer record long things from Channel 5. Which means I
no longer watch Channel 5 at all since movies were the only things
I liked on there.

Simon.
--
Posted using test version of software.