PVR on digital cable

Old January 22nd 04, 01:54 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Tobias Mühlhofer

Default PVR on digital cable

Hi, all!

I am an NTL digital cable subscriber and I also use my digibox as a
modem for broadband. What are my options in terms of getting a pvr,
preferably one without a subscription (so not TiVo and of course not sky+)?

Thanks
--
When Thomas Edison invented the light bulb he tried over 2000 experiments