DVD viewing around the house

Old January 18th 04, 06:24 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
tiger man

Default DVD viewing around the house

I have the digital signal sent around the house, no probs there. What i
want to to is the same for my DVD recorder. I records what you want from
the RF signal but on playback it uses the scart cable. It there a way to
send it to the RF cable so that all the rooms in the house can view the
DVD being played