7 day EPG

Old January 18th 04, 03:41 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
nick

Default 7 day EPG

Playing around with the Pace Twinview's EPG I noticed its no longer
now & next, but extends over the next few days. Looks like they are broadcasting
7 day EPG at last.

Old January 18th 04, 03:49 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Mark Carver

nick wrote:
Playing around with the Pace Twinview's EPG I noticed its no longer
now & next, but extends over the next few days. Looks like they are
broadcasting 7 day EPG at last.

Do you live in South Wales ? The BBC/Freeview have been testing the
7 day EPG from the Wenvoe transmitter recently.

Old January 18th 04, 05:20 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Dr Zoidberg

nick wrote:
Playing around with the Pace Twinview's EPG I noticed its no longer
now & next, but extends over the next few days. Looks like they are
broadcasting 7 day EPG at last.

Oooh , might be time to buy one before long then.

--
Alex

"We are now up against live, hostile targets"

"So, if Little Red Riding Hood should show up with a bazooka and a bad
attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch! "

www.drzoidberg.co.uk

Old January 19th 04, 03:04 AM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
nick

Had such a curve with this box. When I first had it, I nearly thru it out the window!
But now 3 weeks later, I'm married to it.

Old January 19th 04, 12:26 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Kez

"nick" wrote in message
Playing around with the Pace Twinview's EPG I noticed its no longer
now & next, but extends over the next few days. Looks like they are
broadcasting 7 day EPG at last.

february, apparatly

subject to the trial in wales

Old January 19th 04, 01:29 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
nick

Don't think its of any use whatsoever really, not the way Pace have done the EPG. No button to goto next day so having
to press to get past every program...duuh.

Old January 19th 04, 01:40 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Ade Evans

Yea, its the same on my Sony...pain in the arse but better than nothing I
guess!! Just!

Old January 19th 04, 02:32 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Kez

Kurt Hamster wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:26:23 -0000, Kez used
to say...

"nick" wrote in message
Playing around with the Pace Twinview's EPG I noticed its no longer
now & next, but extends over the next few days. Looks like they are
broadcasting 7 day EPG at last.

february, apparatly

subject to the trial in wales

Do you have any idea when the new software update is likely to be so
that we can get the updating info screens on the radio channels?

Just thought I'd ask as you seem to be a wonderful fount of knowledge
at the mo'

haven't got a clue, mate

i only know about the EPG, as i'm looking at getting a pace twin myself, or
the 40GB fusion twin thing, if it ever appears.

i don't even have an aerial yet. i use NTL cable :-)

IIRC, i got the EPG info from digitalspy