Suggested enhancements to Pace Twin Freeview PVR

Old January 14th 04, 11:37 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.tech.digital-tv
Jim Barry

Default Suggested enhancements to Pace Twin Freeview PVR

"Moonshine" wrote:
Here are the things that I'd like to see implemented/fixed in a future
software release.

I agree with all your points, particularly points 5 and 6. 'Now&Next' would be infinitely more useful if it worked for other channels than the one being watched - in fact it seems incredible that it was not done that way. I have also made similar observations to yours regarding the 'Guide'.

I have another annoyance to add to the list. When pressing the record button to immediately begin recording, if there is insufficient disk space, a warning to that effect appears on-screen. However, if you then go to the 'library' to make space by deleting an existing recording, you find that the 'delete' option no longer appears! To make room for the programme currently being recorded, you have to stop recording!!

- Jim
Old January 21st 04, 10:03 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.tech.digital-tv
TimK

"Jim Barry" wrote in message ...
"Moonshine" wrote:
Here are the things that I'd like to see implemented/fixed in a future

software release.

I agree with all your points, particularly points 5 and 6. 'Now&Next'
would be infinitely more useful if it worked for other channels than the
one being watched - in fact it seems incredible that it was not done
that way. I have also made similar observations to yours regarding the
'Guide'.

I have a Thomson box too and that allows me to scroll through the
channels checking Now/Next whilst still watching the channel I'm on
until I press the OK button - similar to the way Sky/sky+ works. It
would be nice if the Twin worked this way too.

TimK