Sky+ recording and no sound

Old January 5th 04, 10:16 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Martin

Default Sky+ recording and no sound

I have recently just purchased Sky+ and I am well pleased with it,every
thing works good.
1 Problem I connected a scart lead from the sky + box to my vcr to record a
program and could get a good picture but no sound.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Martin

Old January 6th 04, 05:44 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Jomtien

Martin wrote:

1 Problem I connected a scart lead from the sky + box to my vcr to record a
program and could get a good picture but no sound.

Wiggle the scart. Replace the scart. Reverse the scart.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/tez5
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.co.uk/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old January 8th 04, 10:15 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Ken Walsh

"Martin" wrote in message
I have recently just purchased Sky+ and I am well pleased with it,every
thing works good.
1 Problem I connected a scart lead from the sky + box to my vcr to record a
program and could get a good picture but no sound.
Any advice would be appreciated.

tune it into a RF CH and see if the sound is OK on that.
Sometimes it looks like the scart is in the socket but really ram it in
and apart from trying a different Scart (also put the other way round)

Also try the other socket TV outlet on Sky box see if that works

It could be a fault I have come across it before