Tivo Version

Old December 2nd 03, 07:33 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
qqqq

Default Tivo Version

Hi

Am I correct in thinking that the UK version of Tivo is version 2

Cheers

Old December 2nd 03, 08:23 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Ritch

In ,
qqqq typed:
Hi

Am I correct in thinking that the UK version of Tivo is version 2

Cheers

No Version 1

Old December 2nd 03, 07:06 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
qqqq

I may have asked the question incorrectly.

Is it a series 1 or series 2

The reason why I ask is that on Steve Jenkins site which is a UK one he
mentions both

cheers

Old December 2nd 03, 08:39 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
QrizB

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:06:50 -0000, "qqqq" wrote:

I may have asked the question incorrectly.

The answer's still the same :-)

Is it a series 1 or series 2

It's a series 1

--
QrizB

be fooled.
Old December 4th 03, 04:59 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
qqqq

Thanks
"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:06:50 -0000, "qqqq" wrote:

I may have asked the question incorrectly.

Is it a series 1 or series 2

The reason why I ask is that on Steve Jenkins site which is a UK one he
mentions both

I think you'll find Steve Jenkins lives in Seattle, Washington. USA.

Old December 22nd 03, 09:10 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Geoff Rimmer

"qqqq" writes:

Is it a series 1 or series 2

It's a series 1, and the software version is something like 2.55

--
Geoff Rimmer www.sillyfish.com
www.sillyfish.com - Make savings on your BT and Telewest phone calls.
Old December 22nd 03, 05:43 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Nick

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:10:50 GMT, Geoff Rimmer
wrote:

"qqqq" writes:

Is it a series 1 or series 2

It's a series 1, and the software version is something like 2.55

That is so 20-days-ago.

--Nick.
--
http://www.blackstar.co.uk/scp/id/what - Want DVDs/Games?
Fax: +44 (0) 7974 984182 --- icq: 9235201 --- Hayn on dal