TV Guide

Old November 28th 03, 04:37 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Steve

Default TV Guide

Hi,

total newbie here. Sorry if this is an obvious question.

My TV guide channels don't correspond to the Digital TV service I receive
from Telewest. eg....channel 107 on the Tivo TV Guide is Sky One and on my
digi box its 123 or something like that.

Is there a setup setting which allows me to select which TV service I
receive ?

Many thanks

Steve

Old November 28th 03, 05:48 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Andy Jenkins

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:37:40 -0000, "Steve"
wrote:

Hi,

total newbie here. Sorry if this is an obvious question.

My TV guide channels don't correspond to the Digital TV service I receive
from Telewest. eg....channel 107 on the Tivo TV Guide is Sky One and on my
digi box its 123 or something like that.

Is there a setup setting which allows me to select which TV service I
receive ?

Hi Steve,

Sounds like you've chosen the wrong provider when setting up TiVo.
This can be changed by going through your preferences and (I think)
re-runing the setup. How long have you had the TiVo ? Have you
recently done a new setup on it ?

--
Andy Jenkins
UK Broadband Usergroup : http://www.uk-bug.net