Tivo to go - Sadly

Old November 21st 03, 03:13 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Darryn Warner

Default Tivo to go - Sadly

A sadly thinking of getting rid of my 120gig Tivo, as I need to get Sky+ as
it has the 5.1 and the extra outputs to connec to my plasma

Is there a thriving 2nd hand market for them ?

Dazza

Old November 21st 03, 03:24 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Radiohead

"Darryn Warner" wrote in message
A sadly thinking of getting rid of my 120gig Tivo, as I need to get Sky+

as
it has the 5.1 and the extra outputs to connec to my plasma

Is there a thriving 2nd hand market for them ?

Getting rid of your TiVo in favour of Sky+? Absolute sacrilege!

I suggest you sell it on EBay, you'll get a good price and there are always
people lining up to buy them, especially if it's got 120 gigs.

Old November 21st 03, 11:16 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Graeme

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:13:30 -0000, "Darryn Warner"
wrote:

A sadly thinking of getting rid of my 120gig Tivo, as I need to get Sky+ as
it has the 5.1 and the extra outputs to connec to my plasma

Is there a thriving 2nd hand market for them ?

Dazza

There is no market for them - But I will take it off you hands as I
need a new remote controll

Will 30 be ok ? :-)

Old November 22nd 03, 08:05 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Jomtien

Darryn Warner wrote:

I need to get Sky+ as
it has the 5.1

Yes.

and the extra outputs to connec to my plasma

What outputs? The Sky+ and the Tivo both have scart RGB out and you
can't beat this. You're not thinking of using the Sky+ S-Video out on
your plasma screen, are you?

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/tez5
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.co.uk/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old November 22nd 03, 10:54 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
James Harris

wrote:

A sadly thinking of getting rid of my 120gig Tivo, as I need

to get Sky+ as
it has the 5.1 and the extra outputs to connec to my plasma

Is there a thriving 2nd hand market for them ?

Dazza

There is no market for them - But I will take it off you hands

as I
need a new remote controll

Will 30 be ok ? :-)

I'll take if off your hands for 29, costing you even less to
get rid of it! ;-)