Humax PVR 8000T is out there

Old November 20th 03, 11:22 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Ed

Default Humax PVR 8000T is out there

DTT PVR new for 172.03 + free p&p from QED.co.uk, this one is a price
breakthrough, even if it only has a single tuner, but for those
households who already have a digital box and want something
relatively cheap it may be good enough.
See more details from http://www.pvruk.co.uk/
You can download the manual from
http://www.humaxdigital.com/products...8000T100GB.pdf
but I warn you it is 24mb.
or a spec sheet from
http://www.dtg.org.uk/consumer/recei.../pvr_8000t.pdf
It will have a 7 day EPG when that begins on Freeview early next year.
What I want to know is how noisy is it?
The only downside that I can see, so long as it all works, is that you
cannot record from the radio. I know many of you will think I am being
ridiculous but actually recording digial quality radio on a timer is
useful. I enjoy my radio, and the fact that I cannot use the PVR to
record from radio on Freeview seems silly.
Good price, but I will be waiting to see what the Fusion will be like,
if it ever comes.
Regards,
Ed.