sony video

Old November 2nd 03, 03:35 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET

Default sony video

recently we had some electrics done in the house it involved full rewire of
the kitchen at the end of the day the bloke told me it was ok to use and
turn on any appliances etc then he tripped everthing off since then my video
is dead is this just a freak thing or is it due to the power bieng tripped
then on again

Old November 2nd 03, 05:06 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Radiohead

"SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET" wrote in message
recently we had some electrics done in the house it involved full rewire

of
the kitchen at the end of the day the bloke told me it was ok to use and
turn on any appliances etc then he tripped everthing off since then my

video
is dead is this just a freak thing or is it due to the power bieng tripped
then on again

Have you not heard of punctuation?

Try checking/replacing the fuse in your VCR plug.

Old November 3rd 03, 10:44 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Wills

"Radiohead" wrote:

"SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET" wrote in message
recently we had some electrics done in the house it involved full rewire

of
the kitchen at the end of the day the bloke told me it was ok to use and
turn on any appliances etc then he tripped everthing off since then my

video
is dead is this just a freak thing or is it due to the power bieng tripped
then on again

Have you not heard of punctuation?

He may be a lawyer )