Sky+ hard disk upgrade - any joy?

Old October 18th 03, 06:04 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Karl Squires

Default Sky+ hard disk upgrade - any joy?

Anyone had any luck upgrading Sky+ with a bigger hard disk? According to
this site it should be as simple as just replacing the hard disk:

http://www.pvruk.co.uk/upgrades.cfm?...up_skyplus.cfm

I've had the box just about a year so I'm not too worried about the
warrenty.

Karl
NB: you have to take he **** out of the return e-mail!

Old October 18th 03, 06:37 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Jomtien

Karl Squires wrote:

Anyone had any luck upgrading Sky+ with a bigger hard disk?

Yes. Sky+ links in the FAQ.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/guiv
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.co.uk/
----