Anyone selling new TiVos?

Old October 15th 03, 09:42 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Dr Zoidberg

Default Anyone selling new TiVos?

Or is Ebay and the like the only option at the mo?

--
Alex

"We are now up against live, hostile targets"

"So, if Little Red Riding Hood should show up with a bazooka and a bad
attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch! "

www.drzoidberg.co.uk

Old October 15th 03, 09:45 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
The dog from that film you saw

"Dr Zoidberg" wrote in message
Or is Ebay and the like the only option at the mo?

it's the only way.
there's always sky + although for me the lack of random recordings of things
i might like would be sorely missed -haven't programmed my tivo in ages.

--
Gareth
quote of the day

Old October 15th 03, 10:01 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
QrizB

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:42:14 +0100, "Dr Zoidberg"
wrote:

Or is Ebay and the like the only option at the mo?

Assuming you're after a UK-spec TiVo, then there are no new ones.
Thomson stopped making them over a year ago, TiVo have no new
manufacturer in the pipeline, and ISTM no intention to find one any
time soon.

Second-hand is your only option, unless someone finds a warehouse full
of them that they've forgotten about ...

--
QrizB

be fooled.