Tivo with Sky Auto record

Old October 13th 03, 11:35 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Clive Savage

Default Tivo with Sky Auto record

Does Tivo work with Sky auto record function (pin 8 I think) like a
normal video recorder?
Bye for now.

Clive.

Old October 14th 03, 08:47 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Jomtien

Clive Savage wrote:

Does Tivo work with Sky auto record function (pin 8 I think) like a
normal video recorder?

Not AFAIK.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/guiv
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.co.uk/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old October 14th 03, 09:12 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Stuart Anderton

"Clive Savage" wrote in message

Does Tivo work with Sky auto record function (pin 8 I think) like a
normal video recorder?

No, it doesn't. It works the other way around - it turns the Sky box to the
right channel when it needs to record.

Stuart

Old October 15th 03, 12:21 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Clive Savage

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:12:23 +0100, "Stuart Anderton"
wrote:

"Clive Savage" wrote in message
.. .

Does Tivo work with Sky auto record function (pin 8 I think) like a
normal video recorder?

No, it doesn't. It works the other way around - it turns the Sky box to the
right channel when it needs to record.

Stuart

ok, Thanks.

Bye for now.