uk.tech.tv.video.pvr, his own game

Old October 9th 03, 10:32 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Agha Tariq Zaif

Default uk.tech.tv.video.pvr, his own game

uk.tech.tv.video.pvr: Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mind**** marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

buy [email protected] neaker.org

sell [email protected] eaker.org

invest in [email protected] .org

support [email protected] er.org

join the [email protected] r.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/...2217-0%7C742-0

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Agha Tariq Zaif
You won't recollect me talking at your filthy shower.

Iran
and other names like that (to speak indirectly) and thus by using these
things indirectly ordinary people?s behaviour can be modified. Like we
will bomb Saddam, we will kill you the one who is discussed indirectly
as Saddam or Iraq etc. I personally think this wage of those who control
information and events on ordinary should be taken to court and
something must be done about it otherwise a lot of people are going to
suffer. Directly and in real world sense Saddam is a dictator but change
in Iraq must come from inside, but now when people are talking
indirectly God knows which Saddam they are talking about, because
everyone knows Saddam is not a good man.

Yet the issue is not Iraq the real issue will stay in background as
people have to think about something and their attention can be diverted
unlike mine, the real issue is issue of Palestine and systematic inhuman
destruction of other race but Israel, may be they should be reminded
that what happened to them in Germany was not Arab?s fault.
http://www.smh.com.au/photography/re...tml?picindex=0,
it rather be us thinking about ourselves than we asking for justice and
truth.

But this also brings us to an issue, why can people be direct, honest
and just live in the real world, after all those coward chickens who
control information and events will never be direct, because they know
they are wrong, they can only play indirect games, and if you obey God
properly they can?t do anything to harm you.

Though these are my thoughts but