uk.tech.tv.video.pvr, undisputed champion

Old October 9th 03, 11:05 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Waleed al Jabbar

Default uk.tech.tv.video.pvr, undisputed champion

uk.tech.tv.video.pvr: Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mind**** marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

buy [email protected] neaker.org

sell [email protected] eaker.org

invest in [email protected] .org

support [email protected] er.org

join the [email protected] r.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/...2217-0%7C742-0

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Waleed al Jabbar
He will behave smart shopkeepers, do you talk them?

because everyone else
around me here and there has already fallen or something.

Basically Jews have been running the business of buying next generation
of every talented Muslim, as they think we are their slaves or
something. I think bad guys should back off now, and stop killing
Muslims around the world and these people should stop terrorising the
world, before it gets a bit too later for them.

May God save us from the fitna of Satan and those who are fighting
against humanity and God. May God bring truth and unbiased justice back
to this world again and give us all the ability to obey him properly.

wa?Salam
Mohsin

Catching a croc.

Assalam u?Alekum all (Late 2000- 2001 )Abu Omar who was living in
Newport claimed that he is Jordanian Muslim but as it turned out he was
Jewish. His sympathies and work was only and only to support Israel. I
hope that by the time he dies he will know his reality in this world. So
this man called me a few times to his house and his computer was not
working and it needed to be fixed. I did not know he was Jewish. So
after a while he got a bit sick of all this exercise and gave me
something in tea due to which I felt pain in my lower back and got fever
with flu. That day he switched on his TV and channel seven news was on.
Their was a story about a big croc caught in the river by some man who
was swimming near by and now the croc has been tied up and will be taken