Digital TV Banter

Digital TV Banter (https://www.digitaltvbanter.co.uk/forum.php)
-   uk.tech.tv.video.pvr Personal Video Recorder (PVR) (https://www.digitaltvbanter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Showshifter and SKY (https://www.digitaltvbanter.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14812)

Mike Harrison October 7th 03 11:08 PM

Showshifter and SKY

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:37:57 +0100, wrote:

Hi all,

I have ShowShifter and a sky box. Anyone here got anything working to
get change the sky channels according the timer?

If so I would appreciate any information on how you did it.

This product allows Sky (and Pace cable) boxes to be controlled from a PC serial port :
www.redremote.co.uk/serial
A command-line driver is available which can be called from showshifter to change channels.

There may be other methods - I don't know much about Showshifter.