Paramount Comedy: Seinfeld - TiVo wrong

Old October 2nd 03, 12:51 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Radiohead

Default Paramount Comedy: Seinfeld - TiVo wrong

I see that TiVo is recording Seinfeld incorrectly again (0930 when it should
be 1000).

This happened a few weeks ago and got rectified. Now it's happening again!
Bizarre. I've posted the info to the TiVo UK forum as well.

Bad TiVo!

Old October 3rd 03, 10:08 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Stephen \(aka steford\)

Radiohead wrote:
I see that TiVo is recording Seinfeld incorrectly again (0930 when it
should be 1000).

This happened a few weeks ago and got rectified. Now it's happening
again! Bizarre. I've posted the info to the TiVo UK forum as well.

Bad TiVo!

Noooooooooooooooooo. Of course I haven't watched it for a few days - from
today?

Old October 4th 03, 12:23 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Chris p

Radiohead wrote:
I see that TiVo is recording Seinfeld incorrectly again (0930 when it should
be 1000).

This happened a few weeks ago and got rectified. Now it's happening again!
Bizarre. I've posted the info to the TiVo UK forum as well.

could be to do with the facy paramount 2 now has a 5 min mini programme
just before seinfeld which bumps it up 5 mins? (at least on weeknights
anyway)