Samsung TV code

Old September 22nd 03, 08:12 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Michael

Default Samsung TV code

Anyone know the remote code to use for a Samsung 28" Plano TV. It's not
one of the Samsung codes as stated in the TiVO software unfortunately.
Anyone else found it.

Cheers,
Mike
Your only weapon is,
Those you work with,
Your strength is their strength,
Can't beat the rank and file ....
GO GET ORGANISED!!
Old September 22nd 03, 08:43 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Zomaar

--

Mike,

I have the same problem with a 32" widescreen Samsung. I had to buy a new
remote for the Sky Digibox, as the old one didn't support the new Samsung
codes - I suspect the Tivo remote has the same problem. Whether or not there
is an updated Tivo remote, you'd need to call Tivo support.

I use 2 remotes, the Sky (for Sky and telly) and the Tivo for Tivo only.

HTH, Ali