Sky Pricing

Old September 13th 03, 01:57 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
The dog from that film you saw

Default Sky Pricing

"WorcsBoy" wrote in message
Thanks to the fab advice by Tim, I have invested in a phillips VL1200

Video
sender with fab results.
I wont need a sky plus box now.

Anyone know how to get hold of a second Tivo remote though?

seen them on ebay.....

--
Gareth
quote of the day

Old September 13th 03, 02:11 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
WorcsBoy

Default tivo remote

Just rang customer services and they sell them at 24.99.
Just ordered :0)

Cheers all!!
"The dog from that film you saw" wrote in
message ...