Sky Pricing

Old September 10th 03, 10:20 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
PhilÅ

Default Sky Pricing

Just connect an aerial lead up to the bedroom from the lounge, use a RF
radio extender and double up the remotes, this way you can watch TiVo from
Bed as If you ain the lounge.

Works great for me.

"WorcsBoy" wrote in message
Hi All,
Those of you that have sky plus may be able to help me with pricing.

I currently have Tivo in the main living room, but I was thinking of

getting
sky plus for the bedroom - I have concerns about how much I will be

paying.
If I get sky Plus will the following costs apply:

£200 for the box and installation
£18.50 for the family package with most channels except films and sport
£10 sub for sky plus
£15 for 2nd sky box for the bedroom
making the total per month of £43.50 per month?

if so seems too much to fork out for the odd night of TV watching in bed!

I already have to pay Tivo £10 per month!

Thanks for the help guys

Ad

--
"You're terrible Muriel" - Jonie Heslop, from Muriel's Wedding, 1995