Sky Pricing

Old September 9th 03, 01:57 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Tiny Tim

Default Sky Pricing

WorcsBoy wrote:
Hi All,
Those of you that have sky plus may be able to help me with pricing.

I currently have Tivo in the main living room, but I was thinking of
getting sky plus for the bedroom - I have concerns about how much I
will be paying. If I get sky Plus will the following costs apply:

200 for the box and installation
18.50 for the family package with most channels except films and
sport
10 sub for sky plus
15 for 2nd sky box for the bedroom
making the total per month of 43.50 per month?

if so seems too much to fork out for the odd night of TV watching in
bed!

I already have to pay Tivo 10 per month!

Not quite a direct answer to your question but.....why pay for a mirror sub
at all?

I've got a wireless video sender that cost 45 and works very well to send
my Sky signal and stereo audio up to the bedroom or out to the back
garden;-) Compared to a mirror subscription it's paid for itself in 3
months.

Obviously it's a different matter if there are several viewers wanting to
watch different things at the same time. But then you could use it to send a
Tivo signal upstairs while someone else watches live Sky.

Just a thought......