A really daft question

Old September 3rd 03, 10:17 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Garrett Murphy

Default A really daft question

Guys,

This has puzzled me for a while and need an answer before looking seriously
thinking of buying a Tivo.

I have NTL digital, if i set a Tivo to record a program for me, do i need to
set the Sat tuner to auto tune for that time? I guessing that i have
to......

Cheers

garrett

Old September 3rd 03, 10:21 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Garrett Murphy

Is this standard fitting or an add on hack?

Garrett
"The dog from that film you saw" wrote in
message ...

"Garrett Murphy" wrote in message
Guys,

This has puzzled me for a while and need an answer before looking

seriously
thinking of buying a Tivo.

I have NTL digital, if i set a Tivo to record a program for me, do i

need
set the Sat tuner to auto tune for that time? I guessing that i have
to......

the tivo would change channels itself using an infra red sender.

--
Gareth
quote of the day

Old September 3rd 03, 10:38 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
The dog from that film you saw

"Garrett Murphy" wrote in message
Is this standard fitting or an add on hack?

the 'wands' plug into the back of the tivo, you stick the small black thing
with an infra red bulb in front of the remote sensor on the cable box and
voila - it all comes with the tivo (not that you'll find one in the shops
now).