PVR Control alternatives ?

Old August 26th 03, 09:13 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
dk

Default PVR Control alternatives ?

"martin brook" wrote in message
Hi,

I have just built a PVR based around the ASUS Pundit and PVR350 mpeg2
encoder. I am looking for recomendations for controller options. I am
looking for a wireless keyboard with integrated trackball. Anyone use one
of these?

TTFN martin

Hi,

I just bought such a keyboard from Seventhheavenuk.com, its called the
Aireky wireless keybaord and cost less than 20, very reasonable.

I wanted something to use as a glorified remote controll and I`m well
pleased with it, it doesn`t have a trackball but it does have a rubber pad
for controling the mouse and a left/right mouse button.

It is also very easy to hold in both hands for operating the mouse. The
mouse function takes a few minutes to get used to but if you soon find it
quite easy. The only thing it lacks which I miss is a scroll wheel though.

This link should bring you to the site:
http://www.seventhheavenuk.com/ecomm...ails.jsp?id=85

Hope this helps.

Des.