How does TIVO record?

Old August 26th 03, 08:02 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
The dog from that film you saw

Default How does TIVO record?

"Meng" wrote in message
... and what I mean by that is does it record sequentially or does it find
as much space as it needs?

So if I want to clear some space to record something, am I better off
watching and deleting the most recent stuff or doesn't it matter?

doesn't matter - however it does it, it does it transparently in such a way
that you don't care.

--
Gareth
quote of the day