Lost PIN number

Old August 8th 03, 09:22 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Nanouk

Default Lost PIN number

Hi all

I have just bought a new VCR (complete with manual, leads, remote, etc in a
sealed polythene container) from a charity shop as a gift.

On the way home I lost the polythene envelope containing all the
accessories!! On getting home and trying to setup the video (having bought
a new remote from the Internet) I am faced with a request for the PIN number
(the video is a Matsui VP9408).

Is there any way I can get this number from someone - it is a legitimate
purchase? Or, any way round this problem?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Nanouk

Old August 8th 03, 10:28 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Jomtien

Nanouk wrote:

Or, any way round this problem?

Try this: http://www.reviewcentre.com/post76949.html

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/guiv
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.co.uk/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old August 8th 03, 01:30 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Nanouk

Hi Jomtien

Thanks - it works fine.

Nanouk

Old August 8th 03, 04:54 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
The dog from that film you saw

"Jomtien" wrote in message
Nanouk wrote:

Or, any way round this problem?

Try this: http://www.reviewcentre.com/post76949.html

what purpose does a pin serve for the vcr?

--
Gareth
quote of the day

Old August 8th 03, 06:13 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Håvard M T Midtkil

The dog from that film you saw wrote:

"Jomtien" wrote in message
Nanouk wrote:

Or, any way round this problem?

Try this: http://www.reviewcentre.com/post76949.html

what purpose does a pin serve for the vcr?

Probably for those parents who want to restrict their kids' use of the
VCR. The problem is, kids nowadays easily get around these problems,
while the parents end up having to ask other people on a newsgroup.

Or something.

regards,
Haavard