New group for discussing Pace twin created!

Old July 29th 03, 12:02 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.tech.digital-tv
Tony Benham

Default New group for discussing Pace twin created!

Warning that signing up for Yahoo Groups means that you allow Yahoo
to forward your email address and details of which groups you read
to third parties.

the best way is to get a yahoo email address, then at least your main

email
address is safe.

In practice, my yahoo address is the one I don't get any spam on. I did tick
the boxes on yahoo when I signed up to not divulge my email address for
marketing, 3rd parties etc, and it seems to work. Hotmail is the worst, as a
test I signed up for an account and ticked all the provacy options, never
used it, but I get about 15-20 spam messages a day to that account ?
Tony