FA: TIVO

Old July 26th 03, 12:51 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.media.home-cinema
The dog from that film you saw

Default FA: TIVO

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3036719946

Thanks!

--
Gareth
quote of the day

Old July 26th 03, 12:54 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.media.home-cinema
The dog from that film you saw

"The dog from that film you saw" wrote in
message ...

****!

posted the URL to somebody elses auction!
here's mine

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=303773852 2

Old July 26th 03, 06:56 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.media.home-cinema
The dog from that film you saw

"guv" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:54:18 +0100, "The dog from that film you saw"
wrote:

"The dog from that film you saw" wrote in
message ...

****!

posted the URL to somebody elses auction!
here's mine

He he! Classic! ;-)

never mind -mines lower priced than his!

Old July 26th 03, 07:16 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.media.home-cinema
Bardo

wrote:

"The dog from that film you saw" wrote in
message ...

****!

posted the URL to somebody elses auction!
here's mine

He he! Classic! ;-)

never mind -mines lower priced than his!

Hehe. And I thought I'd done well getting 200 for mine!!!! ;-)

Old July 26th 03, 07:21 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.media.home-cinema

"Bardo" wrote in message

Hehe. And I thought I'd done well getting 200 for mine!!!! ;-)

I love my tivo - i'm only selling because it's a free one i got hold of -my
own still has pride of place under the TV.

Old July 26th 03, 08:03 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.media.home-cinema
Dom Robinson

In article ,
says...

"Bardo" wrote in message

Hehe. And I thought I'd done well getting 200 for mine!!!! ;-)

I love my tivo - i'm only selling because it's a free one i got hold of -my
own still has pride of place under the TV.

How come it was free?
--

Dom Robinson Gamertag: DVDfever email: dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk
/*
Old July 26th 03, 08:12 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.media.home-cinema

"Dom Robinson" wrote in message

Hehe. And I thought I'd done well getting 200 for mine!!!! ;-)

There's one going for double the price of the one you mistakenly

advertised.
Who'd pay this much for one?!
http://tinyurl.com/i5bx

it's got a 200 lifetime sub factored in.
it's like home improvement, spend 200 quid, increase the sale value by 300!

Old July 27th 03, 08:02 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr,uk.media.home-cinema
QrizB

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:22:42 +0100, Dom Robinson

says...
either that or I was sent 2 by comet and they failed to collect it from me
despite my emailing them twice a week for 7 months - so now by law it's
mine.

Nice one. AFAIK, six weeks is the limit for unsolicited goods.

Not even that now. IIRC recent changes to the SOGA means that
unsolicited goods are yours from day one, and the person who sent them
isn't allowed to ask you to pay for them.

But IANAL.

--
QrizB

be fooled.