Anyone used Digital-point.co.uk ?

Old July 20th 03, 04:36 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.rec.video.digital,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Paul Wadland

Default Anyone used Digital-point.co.uk ?

Does anyone have any experience of buying from Digital-Point on the web ?
I'm considering buying a Sony TV (KV32FX68) from their site. I'd like to
know what their service is like before I order.

Thanks

Paul

Old July 21st 03, 07:28 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.rec.video.digital,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Chris Curtis

Ditto!

Chris Curtis

"Kezza" wrote in message

"WorcsBoy" wrote in message
Hello there,
I bought my Panasonic DVD recorder from them.
Quick service and no problems.

You should be OK :0)

Ad

?
I'm considering buying a Sony TV (KV32FX68) from their site. I'd like

know what their service is like before I order.

Thanks

Paul

I was seriously impressed with their service. I ordered a Pana DMR-E50 on

Friday afternoon and it was delivered on Saturday morning (by their own
van!) - absolutely top notch!

---

Old July 22nd 03, 09:48 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,uk.rec.video.digital,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Paul Wadland

Thanks for your views. I ordered the TV Monday morning and it arrived this
afternoon (Tuesday) by two guys in there own delivery van. Excellent
service, brilliant prices.
Cheers
"Chris Curtis" wrote in message
Ditto!