pvr hdd

Old July 14th 03, 08:53 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
dd

Default pvr hdd

lol

our overseas relative from the land of milk and honey must be most
perplexed.......

Oh me? I joined up straight away, August the 4th, 1914. Gah, what a day that
was.!Myself and the rest of the fellows leapfrogging down to the Cambridge
recruiting office and then playing tiddlywinks in the queue.

We had hammered Oxford's tiddlywinkers only the week before, and there we
were, off to hammer the Boche! Crashingly superb bunch of blokes.

Jacko and the Badger bought it at the first Ypres front, unfortunately --
quite a shock, that. I remember Bumfluff's house- master wrote and told me
that Sticky had been out for a duck, and the Gubber had snitched a parcel
sausage-end and gone goose-over-stump frogside.

earl grey? 1 lump or 2?

is echostar a one of these new fangled muiscal groups?

"QrizB" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 05:24:39 GMT, "Eddie"
wrote:

can you replace the hdd on a dishnetwork pvr? on the front it says

echostar
dish pro. If you can, where would I get such an hdd? TIA

I say, I think you've got the wrong country's newsgroups, old bean.

More tea and crumpets, vicar?

--
QrizB

be fooled.