Samsung 32" widescreen remote codes needed...

Old July 10th 03, 05:47 AM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.video.pvr
Jomtien

Default Samsung 32" widescreen remote codes needed...

Zomaar wrote:

I've just bought a 32" Samsung widescreen (WS-32V54VS) and am having
problems finding remote control set-up codes for my Sky and Tivo remotes.

You may need to buy a newer model Sky remote. Unfortunately for the
Tivo remote you can't buy a newer model, AFAIK.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/4f9c
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.cjb.net/
----
Only the truth as I see it.