WTD: Self Amalgamating Tape

Old July 28th 03, 11:39 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.tech.tv.sky
George

Default WTD: Self Amalgamating Tape

In article ,
says...
Anyone know where I can get a roll of self amalgamating tape, or maybe
someone can sell me one?

Maplins etc seem to want 5 a roll plus postage.

thanks.

I went in to my local electrical shop and they gave me about 12" for
nothing.

--
Remove N0_SPAM_PLEAZE to email
It's a spring thing
Old July 29th 03, 11:27 AM posted to uk.telecom,uk.tech.tv.sky
Party Girl

George newzgroupzN0 SPAM wrote in message . ..

I went in to my local electrical shop and they gave me about 12" for
nothing.

Fnarr Fnarr!

-- The PG --